This Terms of Service Agreement (the “Agreement”) is a legal agreement between you (the “User” or “you”) and Pacific Access Mortgage (the “Company” or “we” or “us”). By accessing or using the services provided by Pacific Access Mortgage, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- SERVICES Pacific Access Mortgage provides mortgage brokerage services to help clients obtain residential and commercial mortgage loans from lenders. The Company does not provide any financing or lending services of its own. Pacific Access Mortgage provides its services through its website, email, phone, and in-person meetings.
- USER RESPONSIBILITIES As a User of Pacific Access Mortgage’s services, you agree to the following: a. Provide accurate and complete information about yourself, including your financial and credit history, to the Company. b. Cooperate with the Company in obtaining any necessary documentation or information for the loan application process. c. Pay any applicable fees associated with Pacific Access Mortgage’s services as outlined in your agreement with the Company. d. Comply with all applicable laws and regulations related to the loan application process and your loan agreement with the lender. e. Maintain the confidentiality of any login information or passwords provided to you by the Company.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY All content and materials provided on the Pacific Access Mortgage website or through its services, including text, graphics, logos, images, and software, are owned by the Company or its licensors and are protected by United States and international copyright laws. You may not copy, modify, distribute, or use any content or materials provided by Pacific Access Mortgage without the Company’s prior written consent.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY Pacific Access Mortgage is not liable for any damages or losses resulting from your use of its services, including any errors or omissions in the loan application process. In no event shall Pacific Access Mortgage be liable for any indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with this Agreement, even if the Company has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- INDEMNIFICATION You agree to indemnify and hold Pacific Access Mortgage and its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, and agents harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of the Company’s services, your violation of this Agreement, or your violation of any rights of another.
- TERMINATION Pacific Access Mortgage may terminate this Agreement at any time for any reason. Upon termination, you must immediately cease all use of the Company’s services.
- GOVERNING LAW This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
- ENTIRE AGREEMENT This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and Pacific Access Mortgage and supersedes all prior agreements or understandings, whether written or oral, relating to the subject matter of this Agreement.
- MODIFICATIONS Pacific Access Mortgage may modify this Agreement at any time by posting the modified Agreement on its website. Your continued use of the Company’s services after the posting of the modified Agreement constitutes your acceptance of the modified Agreement.
If you have any questions or concerns about this Agreement, please contact Pacific Access Mortgage at firstname.lastname@example.org.